Friday, March 12, 2010

March's Paper Pickle Class

Well here it is girls...this is the next layout for March's upcoming class at the Paper Pickle. This month I will be showing you some techniques using liquid pearls,stamping, heat embossing, glossy accents and of course...distressing ink. I will also show you how to make a twisted ribbon flower.




This layout was tons of fun to do. I loved the bright colours from this Scenic Route Paper and all the designs it offers. It seemed like endless fun with this line.

Here some of the detail shots...





Thanks so much for looking.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Michelle! I have the same flower technique on my mini album class this month! lol but mine is all paper ;)Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle, I really wished I lived closer to you now so I could sit in one of your classes.

    This page is berhind words, it is just stunning. I love the paper rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just signed up for the class! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning layout! Sure wish I was closer and could take the class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I love all the fun edge and the paper curling!

    ReplyDelete