Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dirty Little Wish

After dealing with sick kids for the weekend, a house that is in total disarray because of painting and nothing but running around ..... I decided yesterday I was going to sit back and scrap for a bit. I found this magnificient sketch from Liz Qualman at My Creative Scrapbook. I have been holding on to these photos from Logan since the summer ( what a dirty little monster he was that day...lol) and thought they would be perfect for this sketch....I was lucky enough to incorporate this sketch with a challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer.


Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Michelle! You create such incredible and stunning layouts! I love those pictures....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, those photos of Logan are just too cute.

    Love this page, it is stunning as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page & what a cute little monster he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one FABulous layout! And those photos...what fun!

    ReplyDelete