Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupid Fun

We are having such a great time with all the fabulous challenges at Scrapbook Dreamer right now for the Dreamer, Will You Be My Valentine Crop. Each week there are 4 new challenges posted...they are so inspirational.

Here are 2 layouts that I completed for the crop and also my reveal for the month using the Pink Paislee Cupid Line.

This one is of Shae and Logan having some "kissing" time at Mitchell's Bay. We had so much fun that day taking photos of the family.

This layout was of Logan when he was only a few months old...I love those eyes of his...I melt everytime.

3 comments:

  1. What stunning layouts! That 'Just a kiss' photo melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Stunning layouts girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning, I can't wait to get my Cupid pack now.

    ReplyDelete