Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little More March Maddness

I have just completed 2 more layouts for our March Reveal at Scrapbook Dreamer. The first layout was created with Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade. What an astounding line. The papers are glittered and offers so much texture and I love the colours they offer. The Kaiser Craft Wooden Snowflakes add the perfect texture to any layout.


The next one is using more Scribble Scrabble Paper. This line has to be one of my favourites. I find there is endless inspiration. I am sure you will see a few more layouts using Scribble Scrabble. I also used Prima and Petaloo Flowers....the colours seem to match perfectly with this paper.


Thanks so much for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle both of these pages are stunning. How adorable is that kitten.

    The papers match the photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete