Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Last One for The Passion

I had such a fabulous month working with this fantastic kit from Rosa at the Paper Passion. Here is my last and final layout from this bright and fabulous kit. I finally got out the Cuttlebug to show off the coordination paper....this stuff is so cool...I am now hooked. I also added a few extra Prima flowers that were purchsed from The Paper Passion.



Rosa this has been such a wonderful month being here with you guys....thanks so much for everything.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout! Love the bold striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful and striking layout! I love how these colours go with your B/W picture. I was wondering which programm you use for your photo edditing. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeus page Michelle, I love the embossing you did.

    ReplyDelete