Sunday, May 2, 2010

At The Paper Passion for May

I was so happy and honoured when Rosa asked if I would be Guest DT for the month of May. Last week I received this fabulous package of goodies from her which include GCD's new line Melody Ross, Co'ordination cardstock, Bo Bunny Chipboard Stickers, Prima flowers and bling,glitter brads, Artisan Tape, Thickers, Doodlebug Alpha Stickers, and Crepe Ribbon....what an awesome kit!!!!!

For my first layout I used the American Craft Thickers, Mustard colour Co'ordination cardstock, glitter brads, ribbon and some of the pattern paper by GCD. I also used the 5 petal flower punch that can be purchased from Paper Passion.

The photos that I used on this layout were of my daughter and her best friend. We had a fabulous time doing some photos last summer in the back field....such picture perfect girls.


Here are a few close ups....



Thanks so much for looking and stay tuned for some more creations with this gorgeous kit.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! What a gorgeous colour combo and I simply adore your photo editting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Work,
    The Paper Passion KITS ROCK!!
    Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Michelle, is the five petal punch the one in the bottom photo?

    Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete