Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paper Fun

Can you believe that the summer is almost over......the time has gone by sooooooo fast. For this month I decided to get into some of my stash and use some Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey......I love all the bright colours and the matching chipboard. In this layout I used a photo of Logan when he was about 10 months old....wow this seems so long ago now.



I also decided to do an album of some family photos that I took last fall of the kids. I used a Kaiser Beyond the Page Album and pulled out some Pink Paislee Paper. I do not do many mini albums so I was quite happy the way it turned out.










Here are a few more that I finished up using some old Basic Grey and the Brooke Line from Crate Paper.







I was also able to spend an afternoon with this fabulous couple for some photos before they venture off to school. I ended up taking Logan with me that day so he also joined in for some of the fun.





















Have a few more creations I am working on but it will have to wait until next time.
Thanks so much for viewing.

12 comments:

  1. Amazing photos and those layouts are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Lo's!
    Gorgeous OTP album
    Stunning photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pages and mini book, the play on tht title of "son flowers" is wonderful.

    As always your photos are stunning. I really love that last photo, the subtleness of the blurred background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are BEAUTIFUL! And your photos are gorgeous, too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one talented lady! Not only are your pages stunning, but your photography is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous photos and amazing design and detailed LO.. congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made Member Monday on AMM!
    Well done you and well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, and I just LOVE your photos!!!@

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy your work! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have some beautiful pages on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday .. hope you have a great day... Best Wishes from My Sketch World.

    ReplyDelete